There have been several issues regarding the rules that have come up in play over the course playing D&D 4e. Here you will find a list of these issues and the DM's adjudication.
- Initiate of the Faith feat – you can use the Healing Word power once per day, but you still get two heals per encounter
- Heal checks – as per the rules, reviving someone from the dying state requires you to activate their Second Wind; if the PC in question doesn't have a Second Wind available, you cannot heal him/her/it in this fashion
- Ongoing damage – it doesn't end if you are dying; as per the rules, you must make a save to stop the ongoing damage regardless of whether it's fire, psychic or untyped damage
- Helpless condition – you grant combat advantage and can be the target of a coup de grace; that's it, which means OAs and all other actions are allowed unless you are also unconscious (not a prerequisite for Helpless)
- Charge – no longer ends your turn, but you can only take free actions after a charge