- Use a free action to spend one Satisfaction Point and regain one expended encounter power.
- Use a free action to spend four Satisfaction Points and regain one expended daily power.
- You can use an Action Point to gain an extra action to spend Satisfaction Points.
- You can use Satisfaction Points once per encounter.
- Satisfaction Points are earned for character development, good strategies, good role-playing, and for any other reason the DM sees fit.
- The rules are subject to change based on play tests.